2010年2月11日 星期四

Helping people

Everybody knows that hapiness comes from helping people. When

we do so, we feel joyful in our mind. Why? It is because we think

we have done something good. It is the inherent quality of  human

beings. Therefore, I want to share my experience of helping people.

One day, I saw a little boy crying with scare in a park. He yelled

"Mummy!" over and over. Thus, I went to his side to comfort him

and asked him what happened. As a matter of  fact, the boy

coulden't find his mother and lost his way. So, I said, "Do you

remember your mother's cell phone numbers?" "Yes." the boy

answered. Then I called the numbers with my cell phone and told

his mother where he was. I stayed with the boy until his mom came

here. Of course, his mother appreciated me very much. Whatever, it

a happy ending. Next time, don't stint to help others when you see a

person in need. You can do it, too!

每日一句



「走上坡的時候要對別人好一點,因為你走下坡的時候會碰到他。」-美國石油大王 洛克斐勒



沒有留言: